Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Discount Locksmith in Phoenix AZ - 602-235-0631 DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY




I wanted to let everyone know about what happened with Discount Locksmith.

This really rubs me the wrong way...

I have a property getting ready around the 1st of December, I represent the buyer.
We had the home inspection done and the outside utility room was locked, just a regular lock with the key hole in the nob, a $12.99 lock.
The key was missing and we could not get into the room and that is where the hot water heater was.
I called the listing agent and she called a locksmith. "Discount Locksmith in Phoenix 602-235-0631...
He charged her $250.00 to re key the lock...yes, you heard me correct $250.00 .... Discount Locksmith my ass. The selling agent told me that and my blood started to boil and it did not cost me a dime.
So, I just called Discount Locksmith in Phoenix AZ 602-235-0631 and asked them how much to come today and re key a lock and I was told $35.00 service call and $19.95 and up depending on the lock...Well this was a cheap door lock..
The owner Adam just called me back and said yes, he could of put a new lock on cheaper BUT no one said we wanted a new lock.... He yelled and screamed and said his price was below other locksmiths.

Talk about getting ripped off... I urge every agent out there in Phoenix and or other States to call Discount Locksmith in Phoenix AZ 602-235-0631 and give them hell, also Do Not use this company. This was wrong and uncalled for...

Thanks for reading and letting me vent.

No comments: