Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What is the first Thanksgiving you can remember?

Mine was at my grandma's home in the countryside of New York a little town called Westfield. I remember the family driving from Erie, PA about a 40min drive to granny's. All of my cousins and Aunts and Uncles would be there. My Cousins and we were a pretty big bunch would go off in the woods to swing on a tree vine across a deep ditch.. What great memories I have. Even the Thanksgiving when the dog grabbed the Turkey off the table... That's when it was great to be Thankful that we are Italian because the turkey was gone but all good Italians always have a side of Pasta.



Thanksgiving is a time to sit back and be thankful for the many blessings that you have been given. Every day you are given is a gift...make the most of it.

Tell someone that you are thankful for them today!

Happy Thanksgiving To All
Have a Safe and Wonderful Holiday

No comments: