Monday, February 15, 2010

My 1st Home - Will it be my Dream Home?

That is the question for all those 1st time Home Buyers.... Well the reality is that your 1st HOME most likely will not be your Dream Home.  I have taken out several 1st Time Home Buyers last month and we have had to put offers on several properties to land one. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but that is the Reality.  Then, if that offer is on a Short-Sale you could be waiting months and months and still not land the HOME!
You have to be on your toes today. it almost feels like I am back in 2005-2006 writing offers on the hood of cars, and the investors are out in numbers, making offers on everything.

Don't get me wrong it is a great time to buy!! With the 8K tax credit and low interest rates. Just remember it will take a little time. How long will it take, I don't know..everyone is different. BUT you will know when you walk through the door. 

No comments: